Goyen and Mecair manufacture a range of cleaning system electronic controllers to suit various regional global electronic certifications. These range from the single stand-alone solenoid pilot valve controller (ETC) through to the sophisticated Goyen PGT controlling up to 5000 outputs.
- Continuous controllers from stand alone to 48 outputs
- On-demand controllers: 1 to 200 outputs
- PGT controller with 5000 outputs.
Award-winning PG-T Filter Cleaning Control System
Filter Cleaning Controls for Gas Turbine Intake Filter systems
The P-GT is an advanced filter cleaning control system engineered to meet the demanding requirements of self-cleaning Gas Turbine Intake Filters, globally.
Key features of the P-GT system that make it especially suited to these systems include:
– a minimum environmental operating temperature of -40°C/-40°F, using an OLED display
– operation of up to 4000 filter cleaning valves on a single cable (power and signal) ‘trunk and branch’ network.
– Total system integration via Modbus RS485 RTU
– Real time clock with calendar scheduling of cleaning cycles
– Selectable filter cleaning sequences
– Multi-mode cleaning, including differential pressure driven, continuous or a combination.
– Multi language interface (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish)
– System commissioning aids including individual manual actuation triggers for each output
The P-GT system is easily expanded using the PS-C (small format) or PS-L (large format) terminal expansion cards, or the 3-12VPC Nema 4 diecast aluminium pilot valve enclosures. The 3-12VPC is a neat solution that combines the pilot valves and the terminal expansion cards into a robust and accessible package ready to be mounted to the filter cleaning system valve manifolds.
The P-GT offers many benefits, however there are some which will significantly simplify the GTIF system and reduce cost of implementation:
– Single cable ‘trunk and branch’ wiring, minimizes cable runs and therefore the associated conduit and installation costs.
– Very low operating temperature limit eliminates the need for enclosure heaters in most applications.
– Pre- configured cleaning sequences for common GTIF designs eliminates complex programming or control system integration strategies.
The Goyen P-GT is available now. Please contact your Supair Clean Air Systems representative for further details.